Going Postal at Blackjack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonny said:
For those of you interested in the censored part of the story, here is the entire portion that was removed:

"The six deck shuffle at [censored] is an example."

Apparently that one sentence was so critical that it was worth complaining about. :rolleyes:

I guess the phrase "better reception" is relative. Here are a few of the responses from the LVA forum:

"This guys been pushing this tired old system for months now." – Frankie Rizzo

"This guys been pushing this tired old system for YEARS now." - LifelongCat

"Dude, get over yourself! Nobody is impressed with your ancient stories and obnoxious name dropping. Why don't you just fade away?" – joeschmeaux

"I on the other hand have seen [JSTAT's] garbage from time to time for years at places like Wong's or the old rec.gambling usenet group. Sorry, I have formed my opinion based on a lot of data…This guy's issues go beyond that, and he is frankly just an annoying shill." - LifelongCat

"...he has tried to sell his system, and he keeps starting threads that state the same thing over and over. He comes back every 2 weeks or so and tries it all over again." – Frankie Rizzo

-Sonny-
Fine Sonny. You and others are entitled to their opinions. The facts of my essay "Going Postal at Blackjack" are the issue in this thread. It is a fact that you censored it.

JSTAT

callipygian

JSTAT said:
The essay "Going Postal at Blackjack" was not "pwnd". It has survived scrutiny from this group. This is a good thing.
You're some elaborate spambot, right? Ha, ha, ha, very funny, Google geniuses, you got us. We bow to the awesomeness of your super-AI.

johndoe

"You" were pwned, fully, once more. Your essay, nonsensical claims, and hilarious comments about the "positive reception" at some other forum have all been thoroughly debunked. I think you should give it up and find something else to promote.

Sonny

And so this thread ends the same way they always do...the facts speak for themselves. Case closed, thread closed, see you all again in a few weeks when we do it all again.

-Sonny-

Status
Not open for further replies.