Hand Deal Vs. Shoe Deal

d-down21

Which game do you "Guys" think would be would be easier for a "Newbie Counter" to handle? ........A S/D. or D/D game with the initial 2 cards dealt down...............Or a multi deck shoe game with all the cards turned up......................Thankyou

Andy

Last edited:

bj bob

For a Noobee...

Almost everyone on this board will say "face up", but for me I grew up in a pitch world, so I'm biased.

EasyRhino

Definitely a face up game, because they cards are revealed in a predictable order.

The downside is that you'll have to maintain the count for longer, but that's not really a big problem once you can keep it more for than a few hands in a row.

Mimosine

d-down21 said:
Which game do you "Guys" think would be would be easier for a "Newbie Counter" to handle? ........A S/D. or D/D game with the initial 2 cards dealt down...............Or a multi deck shoe game with all the cards turned up......................Thankyou

Andy
without a doubt, face up with a SLOWWWWWWW dealer.

you should look for this too. you will notice immediately when dealers switch shifts if one is faster than the other, and initially i found myself saying, damnit come back here i can't count fast enough for this new dealer ;)