Hello all, beginner here...

.. and have just one main question. How do you know what cards to stand on? is it when the dealer has certain cards or what?

thanks all

Pat

Sonny

slodogg said:
.. and have just one main question. How do you know what cards to stand on? is it when the dealer has certain cards or what?
Yes. Look at what card the dealer is showing, then use Basic Strategy to play your hand. The proper play will often change based on what card the dealer is showing.

-Sonny-

MEDITANK

slodogg said:

thanks all

Pat
Couldn't help but notice your avatar as one I have recognized years ago from another chat site I go to, fchat, I forget the handle of the man that uses that avatar but curious as to if you are him.

slodogg said:

thanks all

Pat
http://www.blackjackinfo.com click on 'strategy maker' or whatever its called on the side, and choose the rules.. kinda weird u came to the messege boards b4 u went to basic strategy thats on the same site.. btw dont listen to anything anybody at the tables has to say, they are most likely ploppys.. 1% know what they are doing, and 2% have some correct advice

GeorgeD

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com click on 'strategy maker' or whatever its called on the side, and choose the rules.. kinda weird u came to the messege boards b4 u went to basic strategy thats on the same site.. btw dont listen to anything anybody at the tables has to say, they are most likely ploppys.. 1% know what they are doing, and 2% have some correct advice
And be especially careful about listening to dealer or pit crew advice. Not that they're out to get you, they often just don't know the correct play.