help a noob-cmon do it, do it

gonna rattle of some thoughts and ?s - thx 4 any reply.
So im a noob. Actually farted around with hi opt 1 in the past in tahoe, las vegas but never put in effort needed.
So now Im gonna learn a new system. I have been studying the forums and reading everything you unbelievable dorks have to say about beind an AP- and I'm jelous-lol

My first concern. Kiss3 or hi lo. I played with a balanced system already and did alright truing because I primarily played 1 or 2 decks which I think makes it easier. However Im stuck in AC now so I will be starting this journey at 6 deck. Finding that true count will add a level of difficulty I could easily be convinced to avoid by learning an unbalanced (kiss). But my goal is to be out playing 2 decks in Tahoe in a year or two- so hence my concern. I read you must learn seperate indexes for 2 and 6 decks. Now I havent even read kiss yet. Will I find once I learn PRACTICE and implement 6 deck BS variations, will it be another significant learning process to switch to 2 decks? I think hi lo might be harder but overall would I be better or learning hi lo cus its the same for 2 and 6 decks? Does that make any sense?Hope so, dork-lol
True count adjustment or seperate index for 2 and 6 decks- Is kiss still easier and the way 2 go?

Another problem-my roll is pathetic- sometimes I pull it out, stare at it and laugh out loud. Anyway my plan is to learn the kiss3, practice on comp then try a 1-5 spread at the 10$ 6 deck at Borgata. I realize my edge is puny right? I will be leaving as often as possible when a shoe turns stinky. Now I think$5000 would be somewhere around what I need? I dont have it yet. Is it feasible to play 5$-30$? Do they even offer 5$ tables? I dont think so. So my question is this- If it is impossible to play anything less than a $10 table and certainly i cannot afford bigger than a 1-5 spread-It would seem that I am unable to proceed at all without a roll around $5,000 (big bet at 1% of bankroll). To attack under rolled leads to misery right?

But what if I do go out under rolled with say $2000-my risk of losing it all is great.Maybe Ill win- but if I lose it and come up with more-or add to the roll as I go(assuming it survives)- isnt this just as good? should I go out and practice or is it impossible and foolish without $5,000?

wow what a rambling idiot-thx guys