Hi Lo indices after the Ill18 and Fab4

Any recommendations on which indices to learn after the Ill18/Fab4?
It seems like many don't add much value to the system unless you learn every one!

I'm thinking about changing systems to better suit DD pitch games ... Any recommendations / insight on this would be very much appreciated. I've already been recommended UBz.. Other ideas?

Thanks all!

Ferretnparrot

A,9 vs 4,5,6
A,8 vs 3,4,5,6
A,2 vs 4
A,3 vs 4
9,9vs7
surrender indexes for s17 *AND* h17
8vs6,5
lucky ladies indexs for ***6 AND 8 DECKS*, and the **TWO DIFFERENT PAYSCALES**

revrac

hardNock said:
It seems like many don't add much value to the system unless you learn every one!

I'm thinking about changing systems to better suit DD pitch games ... Any recommendations / insight on this would be very much appreciated. I've already been recommended UBz.. Other ideas?

Thanks all!
I'd say look at ZG interview and look at the top 60 or so that he names, there are a few others not in his list that are good as well but that'll get you most of the ones with value.

If your trying to improve DD, i'd suggest trying other things first before switching methods, such as side counts, maybe Ace sequencing etc...unless your just bored with that method and want to learn another for fun.

Edit: Since you want to get more play on DD games. I'd suggest the most important ones would be learning some of the negative indices as you will probably be taking a play all strategy rather than wonging out.

Last edited:
Helping my bottom line

The 2 most important considerations, in my opinion, when determining index importance are frequency of occurrence and the size of your bet that it will impact. Another would be how much your gain grows as the count exceeds this index. You want optimal play for your largest bets. The smaller gains on smaller bets become important if they happen frequently enough.

FLASH1296

hardNock said:
See ZGI page-5
hardNock said:
HiLo with MORE indices is fine for 2D. zg