Hi-lo Shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewljason

Being on vacation at the moment, I dont have access to my blackjack library but it is my recollection that Julian Braun admitted an error in way he calculated the remaining neutral cards. This error slightly changed the advantage and/or win rates but certainly doesn't invalidate the entirety of the hi-lo count.

That was also just an aweful presentation. In addition to being a poor speaker, the presenter didn't pay himself on two winning hands, dealt out of sequence once and dealt cards on top of chips. ???? "Being a postal worker for 23 years" may not be the best way to begin any presentation. lol

Last edited:

johndoe

Tiresome

JSTAT, you've been roundly debunked several times here and on other forums. Further, your deep misunderstanding of mathematics and blackjack have been solidly affirmed.

Enough with this already. New players coming here should not have to be exposed to such misinformation.

Sonny

Not again with this

johndoe said:
Enough with this already. New players coming here should not have to be exposed to such misinformation.
I agree. This is just more of the same old nonsense. I'm going to close this thread before it gets out of hand. I'll leave the link in case people want to have a good laugh.

-Sonny-

Status
Not open for further replies.