hi-lo system or another?

you know the most famous card counting system is hi-lo (because its basic cc system)..do you think that its the best system or which one would you recommended to beginners?and which one do you use now?

jarry

jarry said:
you know the most famous card counting system is hi-lo (because its basic cc system)..do you think that its the best system or which one would you recommended to beginners?and which one do you use now?
Hi-Lo, then graduate to Hi-Lo-Lo. :)

CP

21forme

I started with KO, which worked well. Only reason I switched to HiLo was so I'd have the same tags for use with both BJ and Sp21. Both work well. KO is easier if you're just starting and is just as effective.

KOLAN

i dont understund why ewrybady sey start from beginer ko hi- lo
no peopel start from best
use zen count it is not to hard it is save your money and time
if you whont drive car you dont nid to lern how to drive bucikle.:whip:

moo321

jarry said:
Hi Lo is simple and effective, and there is a lot of literature on it. I wouldn't recommend a more complicated count unless you're playing a significant amount of single and or double deck (like 5 hours a week or more)

21forme

KOLAN said:
i dont understund why ewrybady sey start from beginer ko hi- lo
no peopel start from best
use zen count it is not to hard it is save your money and time
if you whont drive car you dont nid to lern how to drive bucikle.:whip:
Someone who spells like that can do a multi-level count? Is this a joke or is English not your native language?

johndoe

Hi-lo is usually the best count to start with (and stick with) for shoe games. The very slight improvements in more complex systems are usually more than wiped out by a higher propensity for errors except for those with years of experience.

I'm of the mindset that your mental energy should be on your act, not on keeping the count.

http://www.qfit.com/card-counting.htm