Hockey

roger that

Yep, been there. What I have been doing most recent with my new thug booky, is. I'll use round #'s to describe it simple. 1 strong play for 75 to 100, 2nd play for 50ish, 3rd play a parlay I feel good about but not 100 good, for 10 to 20.
If bet #1 tanks, bet #2 will cover the loss, bet #3 is profit. or switch them around and you get the picture. I have pretty good %'s that consistantly show profits.
For college games I try to find that strong play in an early game, that way if I nail it I can bet more conservitive through out the day, (12:00,2:30,4:00,7:00or8:00) usually 3 or 4 plays, for a nice profit. I have been showing bigger profits on college day than sundays. As gloves says, NFLers play to win, college kids play to impress by running the score up.
I also have my slow growth hockey fund chugging along. With the Bruins win tonight, the system is in its 11th round for a 220.00 profit, at 20.00 a bet. And yes, if the run goes sour, I will serve myself up a slice of crows pie and let you all know, lol. Almost have my betsite funded, then the real fun can begin. Same betting scale, just a bit larger with the numbers. Thanks for the input. I'll be paying attention closely to you guys come this second half of the season. Especially play off time. Looking for particullar bits of info that maybe would'nt be there early in the season.