I gotta post this.

mathman

So my partner and I are playing Spanish 21 and doing pretty good. He draws 2 7's of spades and the dealer shows a 7 of hearts. We stop the game and start yelling for another 7 of spades. The dealer calls the pit boss over and............turns a seven of spades! Never seen that happen and it happened to us! Got payed the super bonus! Just awesome....JtMM:cool:

Last edited:

21forme

Congrats! I saw it once and got paid the $50 envy bonus.

Couple of funny things associated with it:
1. The woman was about to split her 7s and I screamed NOOOO and explained why not.
2. After the 3rd suited 7 came out, they called 3 PCs over to verify it before paying. It is pretty difficult to recognize it :laugh:

aslan

21forme said:
Congrats! I saw it once and got paid the $50 envy bonus.

Couple of funny things associated with it:
1. The woman was about to split her 7s and I screamed NOOOO and explained why not.
2. After the 3rd suited 7 came out, they called 3 PCs over to verify it before paying. It is pretty difficult to recognize it :laugh:
How much did it pay?

Congrats! Closest I have come is I got 2 suited 7's recently (hearts), and got another heart (but a K). If I remember correctly, a $25 bet pays out 5k for the bonus.

-B

aslan

Don't beat yourself up for doing what was the right thing to do. Only a ploppy would have won with max bet in the same situation, and unlike you, he would sooner or later lose it all back again. Congratulations!

Last edited:
One time I was playing at a Lucky Ladies table and I saw someone get 2 queens of hearts and the dealer was showing Ace. Had a king in the hole for a dealer blackjack. The ploppy wasn't playing the side bet so he missed out on the payout.

moo321

alwayssplitaces said:
One time I was playing at a Lucky Ladies table and I saw someone get 2 queens of hearts and the dealer was showing Ace. Had a king in the hole for a dealer blackjack. The ploppy wasn't playing the side bet so he missed out on the payout.
Good for him. That side bet sucks unless you're counting cards.

assume_R

aslan said:
You should have gotten a cut for insisting that she not split them. :1st:
I personally have never seen it happen yet. But everybody gets a $50 envy bonus for seeing it happen. If you bet less than green, though, it's only $1k.