Ian Anderson count?

I was wondering if anyone uses the count found in Ian Anderson "Turning the Tables on Vegas" or if anyone knew what the BC and PE for it was? He presents a playing strategy (100 plus strategy deviations) for it but no betting strategy or how he particularly arrived at a true count (either dividing by one or two decks)? The point values are as follows-

2,3,4,6,7 are Plus 1

5 is Plus 2

9,10s are Minus 1

Ace is Minus 2 (with a side count of Aces used to adjust playing strategy)

* Says is strong against 1D and DD but loses power against 4 plus decks

shadroch

The SD and DD games he played against are very rarely found anymore.
While his book is a great read, I don't know anyone who has had success using his count.

Ian Andersens Count

I play with it and it works pretty good by yourself with a single deck game but when some idiot shows up and play rediculuously you lose.

I drop the -2 on the Ace and count it as -1

But still in the works with it.

Johnny21 said:
I was wondering if anyone uses the count found in Ian Anderson "Turning the Tables on Vegas" or if anyone knew what the BC and PE for it was? He presents a playing strategy (100 plus strategy deviations) for it but no betting strategy or how he particularly arrived at a true count (either dividing by one or two decks)? The point values are as follows-

2,3,4,6,7 are Plus 1

5 is Plus 2

9,10s are Minus 1

Ace is Minus 2 (with a side count of Aces used to adjust playing strategy)
* Says is strong against 1D and DD but loses power against 4 plus decks

Ian Andersen

Anyone Read his newer book Burning the Tables in las vegas ?

mrboxingfan said:
I play with it and it works pretty good by yourself with a single deck game but when some idiot shows up and play rediculuously you lose.

I drop the -2 on the Ace and count it as -1

But still in the works with it.