I'm going to AC tomarrow suggestions?

I take a bus to tropicanna. arrives 1030 leaves 630pm I play bj and sp21 when I can't get on a bj table I like craps I learned craps in vegas at stratosphere 10x table what's a good craps strategy an unfortunately I am great at bj hi lo and sidetracking aces and true cnt I have no bankroll! but I still love to play what do you all suggest I do? and u don't have to tell me to not play I'm 23 young and dangerous LOL

bjcount

PacManAdvantage said:
I take a bus to tropicanna. arrives 1030 leaves 630pm I play bj and sp21 when I can't get on a bj table I like craps I learned craps in vegas at stratosphere 10x table what's a good craps strategy an unfortunately I am great at bj hi lo and sidetracking aces and true cnt I have no bankroll! but I still love to play what do you all suggest I do? and u don't have to tell me to not play I'm 23 young and dangerous LOL
Pac-Man

Eat up all the dots and stay away from the ghosts. While your at it don't forget to HUG, KISS, and make love to MS. Pac Man.

BJC

:joker:i was afraid i would get that answer lol well there is a team of pacmen in the work so I really am listning im not a stingy A$$hole that dosent listen to people im all ears

PacManAdvantage said:
Backcount. Stand and watch a BJ table, and when the count gets good, sit down and play. Never bet more than 10% of what you have in your pocket, no matter what.

Being able to backcount, to stand and watch for hours while only playing occasionally is a good test to see if you have what it takes to be an advantage player. When you can do that for 8 hours, no craps, no betting on anything without an advantage, you're ready to proceed.

FLASH1296

Instant_Primate,

He already told you - "I'm 23 young and dangerous."

Your staid advice is as "Pearls Before Swine", which he

may even misperceive as a second-rate pop music group.

ZenMaster_Flash

yea wonging in sounds good how about the heat from that though? I meen I kinda dress like i wouldnt have a clue in the world about counting u know..gangsta lol

so basically stand at a 10 table and wong in if possible at a damn good true count don't bet more then 20 if I have 200 in chips in my pocket? let's say +12 3 decks-2 1/2 decks left untill when do I back off with the max bet? these are the kinds of things I'm thriving to learn! by the way here's a little ac scenario I was In.... searchin the whole boardwalk back in June for the best bj game I could find.. I'm at ceasars or tropicAnna I guess no mid shoe entry but I walked up and started back counting and there was another sign elsewhere sYing midshoe entry max 500$ and the pit immediatley walked up and I was jus watching the table and he tilts his glasses and just states at me untill I. walked away.. I wanted to just yell winner winner chicken dinner in his face!!

PacManAdvantage said:
yea wonging in sounds good how about the heat from that though? I meen I kinda dress like i wouldnt have a clue in the world about counting u know..gangsta lol
If you're black, you already have all the cover you need, anywhere. In AC you don't need to worry about heat, no one does at your level.

You know what Wonging in is, so you know what to do. Now just execute!

sruly2020

The Trop can be tricky. I used to play there a bit, also smallish stakes. It's usually impossible to wong in at the 10/15 tables cuz theyre always full..Try the 25 tables, they're all 6 deck and there are usually some that allow mid-shoe entry, just look for the signs..good luck! i've also had my worst sessions there-so take them for all they've got!