Im moving to High Opt 1 for SD and DD games

I have been using the Hi-Lo for all the single and DD games I play but im moving to something a tad bit more accurate.

I know the I-18 changes for hi-lo but are those the same for the hi opt 1 count?

I also know there are changes for the aces you count, does anyone have a book or website with the changes?

Sonny

eldorado said:
I know the I-18 changes for hi-lo but are those the same for the hi opt 1 count?
The plays should be the same but the actual index numbers will be different. Depending on what games you play and your bet spread, the value of each play will be different but the Ill-18 are usually the most valuable plays to start with.

eldorado said:
I also know there are changes for the aces you count, does anyone have a book or website with the changes?
The system is in Lance Humble's World's Greatest Blackjack Book. You can also find the numbers in the CVData software (it can also genereate them for a specific game/spread if you want), and I think the bjmath website has some free programs/spreadsheets that can approximate the numbers for you. Or you can get a head start here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040604185638/www.cardcounter.com/indices/001111000-1.htm

-Sonny-

FLASH1296

Hi-Opt I is a great count for pitch games IF you keep multi-parameter side counts.

Otherwise it is a poor choice, especially iun shoe games.

It is where I started out in the mid 80's