I'm on the cusp of greatness!

Erotica

I figure I need $2000 to really get my gambling career off and running. I think that the best way to obtain this required start-up money is to ask for it. I'm talking free money here. The idea is that someone who has obtained their dreams may want to help some young kid realize his. I'm looking for people who really want to make a difference in my life. It is very important for you to understand that you get nothing in return as I am asking for donations only.

If this sounds like something you would like to help with with feel free to email me at [email protected]

Canceler

I thought you had already achieved greatness by winning the spicy food eating contest! Congratulations on that, by the way.

Though I'm unable at this time to contribute to your latest endeavor, I wish you good luck! :joker:

shadroch

I think if you got it free,you wouldn't appreciate it as much.
I read about a guy who started out with a screw and kept trading it for something better until he ended upwith a house. I'll provide you with the screw if you want to try this route.

Sonny

shadroch said:
I'll provide you with the screw if you want to try this route.
I don’t think she’s that kind of girl (or guy!). :laugh:

But I will back you up on that sentiment. I’d rather give someone the skills they need to succeed than the money in hopes that they will use it wisely. Besides, if I’m going to invest my money in something I need to see a complete game plan. Heck, FDIC.

"We're not a bank, Jerry." - Stan Grossman, Fargo

-Sonny-

mjbballar23

Erotica said:
I figure I need $2000 to really get my gambling career off and running. I think that the best way to obtain this required start-up money is to ask for it. I'm talking free money here. The idea is that someone who has obtained their dreams may want to help some young kid realize his. I'm looking for people who really want to make a difference in my life. It is very important for you to understand that you get nothing in return as I am asking for donations only.

If this sounds like something you would like to help with with feel free to email me at [email protected]
Im trying to accelerate my drug dealing career if anyone wants to make donations send me an email at [email protected]. NOTE: im looking for free money! I KNOW I SHOULD JUST GET A JOB BUT IM JUST TOO LAZY!

la_dee_daa

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would rather feed my hard earned money to a duck before i would give it to you!!

but i will give you a tip on how to get "free" money... go get your local paper and look in the job ads and they will give you money no strings attached all you have to do is show up and do a few things that they require.:eek: what a novel concept.

do you really expect to get anything asking for "free" hand outs? like at least give some proposal so at least there is some plan to be rejected.:whip:

:cow:

I'm elated to annouce that I am on the fast track to success thanks to one especally generous donor who shall remain nameless. I must also extend a big thank you to the whole blackjackinfo community for your overwhelming support of me. My inbox has literally been flooded with emails from you guys I can't read them fast enough. Please be patient If I don't respond right away just hold tight I'm working as hard as I can. I knew this was a good idea.

blackchipjim

Idea!

I have a great idea here for you. It's easy as pie, just go up to the bank and ask for a loan they will be glad to give you the money. If you are that sure of yourself and your skills you can pay it back the next day before the first payment is due. Your avatar has a undertone of meaning that belays you have other means of obtaining much needed funding. blackchipjim

shadroch

Just "borrow" your Moms credit card and take a cash advance. By the time the bill comes,you can repay her and give her a nice rate of return on the "loan"

mdlbj

Your on the cusp of a workday hangover. Haha, stop by 7-11 and get some coffee.

This is my 711th post, had to throw that in there.