index generator?

Daggers

I know everyone here would advise me to get qfit's software but i all i need at the moment is something to generate the 40 most important indexes for hi-opt II with ASC since im not able to get it at the moment. I found the illustrious 18 but i can't find more than that. If someone knows of a free program online that would be great! Or if someone has the time to do it then that would be awesome. I would need the numbers for 1,2, & 6 decks but SD is optional if you don't have the time. The rules of SD would be H17, 2D would be H17 DAS and 6D would be S17 DAS LS. Or the most common rules for the number of decks except 6. I would only play S17 DAS and LS on 6D. Thanks! :)

ps. blackjack pays 3:2 on all of those.

Daggers

i've tried that and for some reason im not able to download it. i think i need admin privilages and my parents have the password. im trying not to involve them in this seeing as how they don't agree with the whole thing. Some things i don't need a password to download, but the demo doesn't seem to be one of those :( and if im gonna get lectured on how not to go around my parents, it's just that they won't support me not that im not allowed. to them, typing in the password is supporting me.

BJgenius007

Daggers said:
i've tried that and for some reason im not able to download it. i think i need admin privilages and my parents have the password. im trying not to involve them in this seeing as how they don't agree with the whole thing. Some things i don't need a password to download, but the demo doesn't seem to be one of those :( and if im gonna get lectured on how not to go around my parents, it's just that they won't support me not that im not allowed. to them, typing in the password is supporting me.
If you are not old enough to have your own computer, are you old enough to gamble?

Daggers

no im not quite old enough to gamble yet. im not like so young that i can't have my own computer it's just that my parents are distrusting so i can't even know the password to my own computer. :flame: and thanks sonny! how accurate is the spreadsheet though? because i compared the illustrious 18 that i have with it and they are mostly the same but on 12 v. 6 the chart for the 18 says stand and the spreadsheet has an index of -3. and it's only SD it won't let me change it to 2 or 6 decks.

Sonny

Daggers said:
how accurate is the spreadsheet though?
Accurate enough for indices, which aren't typically all that accurate (nor do they need to be).

Daggers said:
and it's only SD it won't let me change it to 2 or 6 decks.
The numbers don't change by much. You could also use the bjstrat (Archive copy) program if you want to play around with different rules and numbers of decks, but it's an old-school DOS program that takes a little getting used to.

-Sonny-