Indices Help

Zen Count Indices

Does anyone have a link to zen count indices and give me an example of 1-2 situations on how to read them.

Last edited:
jack said:
http://www.blackjackforumonline.com/content/Zen_Count_Indices.htm

Indices are True Count numbers. Since Basic Strategy tells us to Hit 12v3 but Stand on 12v4, it becomes apparent that our indices for these hands, would be + for 12v3 and - for 12v4.
Ah so they are pretty much situations that give an exception on when to do the opposite that basic strategy tells you to do. So if the count is lets say +20 on a 14v7, it will tell you to stand instead of hit?

jack.jackson

Lerf said:
Ah so they are pretty much situations that give an exception on when to do the opposite that basic strategy tells you to do. So if the count is lets say +20 on a 14v7, it will tell you to stand instead of hit?
Correct! Just make sure, your familiar w/the TC because THATS your index number. Not the RC Number.

Feel free, to ask any more Q.

jack said:
Correct! Just make sure, your familiar w/the TC because THATS your index number. Not the RC Number.

Feel free, to ask any more Q.
Thanks, I'm just working one step at a time with learning splitting/double basic strat four double deck and the indices. Once I get these down I will focus on other key things.