Info on new blackjack game in AC

rennyboy

I noticed a new game in AC over the weekend. I don't recall the name but the game went like this, place a bet, dealer gives himself first card over, if you like the card you can double your bet, he then deals out players cards, you can double on both bets, then gets his second card and plays from there. There is late surrender,BJ is even money. Anyone know this game and what do you think?

21forme

I'm not positive, but I think I saw it at one table at Caesars last week, in the pit parallel to the Boardwalk where they have the 6:5 single deck games.

shadroch

21forme said:
I'm not positive, but I think I saw it at one table at Caesars last week, in the pit parallel to the Boardwalk where they have the 6:5 single deck games.
Didn't notice it. Where would it be in relation to the Sic bo table?
I want to try this,it seems interesting.

ChefJJ

shadroch said:
I should be back in two weeks,I'll look for it.
Anyone know which dealer cards you should double up on,besides 5 and 6.
Check out that Wizard of Odds link somebody had above...I think it is every card but 9, 10, A.

good luck

Knox

It looks like index plays on the double attack strategy could be very valuable. That may be were to "attack" double attack!

Hold the phone! The game uses the "Spanish pack" (pip 10's missing) and naturals pay 1:1. You will need a very different counting system from anything you are used to if you want to beat it.