is CBJV a quick way to learn any count?

I have been counting manually for the last 1 and half. I am seriously contemplating about getting Cbjv. I heard a lot of positive reviews about the program. I would just like to know how much improvements have my fellow ccers notice using the cbjv vs just manually counting. And if I decide to get the program which version would everyone recommend. Basically I am just looking for a faster way to learn how to Count.

paddywhack

sickcalla said:
I have been counting manually for the last 1 and half. I am seriously contemplating about getting Cbjv. I heard a lot of positive reviews about the program. I would just like to know how much improvements have my fellow ccers notice using the cbjv vs just manually counting. And if I decide to get the program which version would everyone recommend. Basically I am just looking for a faster way to learn how to Count.
If you mean CVBJ, then it's a great program. I believe there's only one version of that software for sale.

I purchased CVBJ recently and having used it for an hour or so each evening my counting is now noticeably faster. Also I'm currently learning a new count which is something I think would have been a lot harder without it. TBH, given the price, it will probably end up more than paying for itself even if your EV only increases slightly.

Jonny

bjcardcounter

There are several websites which are free where you can learn the various counting techniques. It keeps showing the cards and you get to see the count as per a method and compare it with your count in mind. CVBJ is essentially for your practice drills. Since you eventually need CVBJ - you can simply go for it.

Flashcard drills..

Flashcard drills in CVBJ are very helpful for learning a 2-level system. You can vary the speed to count down the deck. I did it for 20 minutes a day and within 3 weeks I was counting quickly and accurately.