Kindlizing Blackjack

QFIT

I was a bit skeptical (and still am), but on request put a Kindle version of Modern Blackjack Vol I on Amazon. On a Kindle device, I find it a bit difficult to read. On the PC or iPad using Kindle software, I think it is in full color -- and that's neat. Not certain as I'm new to this. In any case, it is cheaper.

Don't think I'll put Vol II on Kindle due to the large number of charts and it was a f****** pain to put Vol I on Kindle, but I'm open to suggestions.

To find it on Amazon, just enter Modern Blackjack. Oddly, Bukofsky's book shows up first. But, that's OK since he mentions me in his acknowledgments.:)

brandone

Excellent! Hopefully there will be quite a few sales. I don't know how many copies of Modern Blackjack in paperback sold (I have the book volumes 1 & 2) but hopefully this will be considered essential reading. I already consider it essential in my collection.

You could definitely make a book filled with your stories and such. I enjoyed reading them. There are books like "You've got Heat" volumes 1 & 2 that are nothing but stories. Excellent stuff and fun to read. You also learn from them.

Cvbj app

Hey Qfit

What are the chances of a basic version of cvbj on an iPhone app or spread over a few apps. That would be great because the current ones by pepperdog software are okay but full of bugs/holes and cvbj rules!

QFIT

I won't be developing for Apple until they radically change their policies. I am thinking about Android or the new Blackberry.