KISS 3 Question

If one wanted to begin with only the basic advantage plays of KISS 1- but utilize the KISS 3 tags (as mentioned in BJBB II page 159) Would they still be implemented at "20" (for shoe games)?

The IRCs for shoes were lowered one point for KISS 2/3 and in the index (155) some are listed at 19 -

side note - could the basic Red 7 plays be incorporated as well so one would have ten or so basic but helpful plays?

Thanks!

Renzey

Swindler said:
If one wanted to begin with only the basic advantage plays of KISS 1- but utilize the KISS 3 tags (as mentioned in BJBB II page 159) would they still be implemented at "20" (for shoe games)?

The IRCs for shoes were lowered one point for KISS 2/3 and in the index (155) some are listed at 19 -

side note - could the basic Red 7 plays be incorporated as well so one would have ten or so basic but helpful plays?

Thanks!
Since KISS III monitors the dispersion of more (and less important) cards than KISS I, the house edge will disappear at a lower net running count with KISS I. That's the reason for the lower IRC with KISS III -- it gets you to reach just about the same advantage at an RC of "20".

So using the KISS III tags, it's best to implement KISS I's 6 index plays at the RC's listed in the chart on page 155. If you want to keep it simpler though, you could implement all 6 at "20". The only one that would be significantly off would be 16 vs. 10, which should be stood with at "15" or greater -- BUT -- that hand comes up OFTEN!

If you want to have a battery of plays to kick in at "20", and want just a couple more of them, throw in 8 vs. 6 and 12 vs. 3. But keep Insurance at "25", and 16 vs. 10 at "15".