Kiss III count

prankster

Just wondering how many Kiss III users are out there? I've used it for years and have had real good results. Anyone else? :joker:

Last edited:

FLASH1296

If you want to advance your skill set by moving to a more powerful count I suggest ZEN or the Revere Point Count for shoe games.

IF you primarily play "pitch games" then Hi-Opt II or Advanced Omega II is best.

Contact me via P.M. if you need help.

yesiamred

Moved beyond KISS III

I started out with the KISS I, bypassed KISS II and went to KISS III. I have then moved on to Hi-Low with advanced strategies and many index numbers to include DHS17 and DSS17. I have learned single deck, 2 deck; including pitch and multi-deck, betting strategies, etc.

I have found KISS III is NO comparison for what I am practicing and currently incorporating. KISS III seems to working for my husband and he is just fine with it.

Good Day,

also

I also use KISS 3 with very positive results for the last 2 years. Have debated jumping to Mentor but don't think it is worth the time/effort for the amount I play, maybe if I lived in vegas.. Have also played with some fudging (which renzy mentions) and an Ace side count along with Kiss3.

SL

FLASH1296

If you are a casual / occasional / recreational player it matters little what count you use,
so sticking with a weak count or moving to a stronger one is a moot point.

prankster

Weak count?

I wouldn't call Kiss III a weak count. If you think earning fractions of a penny more per hand or even per dozens of hands is worth wrenching your brain over by all means go for it!:cry:

FLASH1296

Prankster may be pranking himself.

His statement re: "fractions of a penny" is a common misconception.

It is analogous to someone saying "Oh what the hell.
My mortgage rate could be 5.0% or 5.25% Hardly matters, huh?"

Over the years that difference in interest paid will be tens of thousands of bucks.

prankster

Folks-
I don't know about you but I'm not gonna be drinking any of that weak water from my kitchen sink-I'm gonna go buy me some strong water from the supermarket! :joker:

shadroch

FLASH1296 said:
Prankster may be pranking himself.

His statement re: "fractions of a penny" is a common misconception.

It is analogous to someone saying "Oh what the hell.
My mortgage rate could be 5.0% or 5.25% Hardly matters, huh?"

Over the years that difference in interest paid will be tens of thousands of bucks.
Thats a very misleading statement. Why not state the difference a player would see over 10,000 hands using Kiss 111 and your chosen system.

prankster

My mortgage

My mortgage numbers aren't going to change one bit because I'm mentally exhausted/brain dead after counting for extended periods of time using a "superior" counting system!:whip::joker:

Last edited: