KO Full indices 6-deck

I want to make sure I these correct on my flash cards before I commit to memory. Standard 6-Deck IRC of -20

Thanks!

I've kept my mouth shut and read for the last month and half on this board and it has been an invaluable resource to me since starting advantage play.

Apologies for asking for hand-fed information. I searched a few days around
various forums and archives for this info and couldn't find it ... don't want to risk committing an incorrect play to memory.

If you have the book its p 164. If not I think if you are using a counting system you should buy the book. Seriously its not that expensive to pick up a copy its 17.95. Probably get it for less on Amazon or half.com. you should think of it as an investment.

I was not asking if you thought I should buy the book or not, I do in fact have it.

I just wanted confirmation that I was reading the chart correctly. Ill see if I can email the author directly, thanks anyway.

SystemsTrader

mrthem said:
I was not asking if you thought I should buy the book or not, I do in fact have it.

I just wanted confirmation that I was reading the chart correctly. Ill see if I can email the author directly, thanks anyway.
You are correct. Now to toss a curve ball your way those indices are for 6D S17 and 75% pen. If you play a game with H17 or different pen your indices will change!

Guess I have some more research to do as the majority of the games in my area are h17, 66-75%. That would make them 1 to 4 counts lower per index number wouldn't it?