KO System

Ok Iam doing great with this Knock out system. Hears the questions. How high does the count have to be in order to raise your bet? and how much should you raise your bet? Iam going to play on a $5 table with $100 limit. starting with 2 grand. 6 shoe deck. or would i be better off playing 2 deck pitch? Thanks

Severity8

If you're serious about any count you should buy the book/s.Knock Out Black Jack you can get used for about $5-$7 and to augment it get "TKO the color of Black Jack" $15-$25 or use the search feature at the top of the page covering this topic and pick a count that meets your needs then buy the book on that specific count and read it. Then if you have any questions there will be some very intelligent and kind men and women who would be happy to help flush out the specific system you've chosen. Try to read as much as you can, books past threads etc. and for most of the questions you have you'll find the answers are already there all you have to do is read them. ;)

I kinda remember reading the book

I remember reading the KO book many years ago and i didnt get the part where it said about when to bet and what to bet. mabe ill have to find one again and go over it. unless someone in here can answer theses small questions. thanks

Coyote

X2 to Severity 8, get the book and you will learn your bet ramps and how to modify the KO count to fit your play. Read as much as possible and practice! :whip:

Best of variance to you.
Coyote

Solo player

Severity8 said:
If you're serious about any count you should buy the book/s.Knock Out Black Jack you can get used for about $5-$7 and to augment it get "TKO the color of Black Jack" $15-$25 or use the search feature at the top of the page covering this topic and pick a count that meets your needs then buy the book on that specific count and read it. Then if you have any questions there will be some very intelligent and kind men and women who would be happy to help flush out the specific system you've chosen. Try to read as much as you can, books past threads etc. and for most of the questions you have you'll find the answers are already there all you have to do is read them. ;)
The idea of KO is that there is no tc. conversion. Anyone just starting out and thinking of using TKO should just learn Hi-Lo.

Severity8

agree but....

Solo player said:
The idea of KO is that there is no tc. conversion. Anyone just starting out and thinking of using TKO should just learn Hi-Lo.
Probably true but when I did it there was no extra math involved just a chart you reference when I memorized my betting ramp. It was super easy and there was no extra math. But.... I was already neck deep in KO and looking to expand on it or move on. For a beginner I would say go with what your comfortable with and none of the level ones are that hard, but like all projects you'll start tweaking it and upgrading it and building and adding to it. In the long hall you'll end up way different then where you start. The main hurdle is to actually start! ;)

I can do the HI/lo real good. I just dont know what to bet when the count is up on a $5 table. and at what number to start betting bigger. anyone have a idea?

MrSmith

Jimmy Prince said:
Ok Iam doing great with this Knock out system. Hears the questions. How high does the count have to be in order to raise your bet? and how much should you raise your bet? Iam going to play on a $5 table with $100 limit. starting with 2 grand. 6 shoe deck. or would i be better off playing 2 deck pitch? Thanks
See link below. I would buy this book if I were you. It's a great read and very helpful but the cover of the book or DVD will give you the tip of the iceberg as to when to raise your bet on a 6D shoe.

http://www.thecolorofblackjack.com/cardcounting.html (Archive copy)

aslan

Canceler said:
So you're proficient with two different counting systems, but don't know when to raise your bet with either one of them? Really?
Yes, the questioning is very odd indeed. Everyone is giving the right advice.