Koseao? What did you guys do???

Machinist

What i miss in a day!!

Welcome back Koseao!!!!! Jeeze i miss alot when i spend so much time doing what i do. Glad you are back with us.
I knew everybody was wondering...... I see we have another lurking female on here too.............
Yesiamred???? How many others do we have on here?????? Hello?????
S.D.
Don't be afraid women, us men are more scared of you than us!!!!!
Maybe you girls need to get together for your own Blackjack Bash , women only????
That is if your to scared to attend CPs and Sagefrogs little get togethers..!!!!!!!!!
There were a few wives there and i know that my wife will be at the next Bash for sure ... I already informed her. She's excited.
So any of you women thinking that this Bash is for men only, think again......
It's pure Blackjack for sure.... No messing around.... I am sure CP and Sage will back me up on that , as well as the rest of the attendees?????
Oh hey i forgot SharonStone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well looks like my coffee has me a little wired today. Trying to wind down....
CP i hope i am not over stepping my boundary.....:eek:
Take care all

Machinist

Blue Efficacy

Koseao said:
Not to worry, the good chicks-such as myself, haha- would much rather have the smart guys. They are the only kind I like :)
Sorry hun, but I have to call BS on this. Everything you have said about your BF leads me to believe that he isn't a smart guy.

Machinist

Machinist said:
Welcome back Koseao!!!!! Jeeze i miss alot when i spend so much time doing what i do. Glad you are back with us.
I knew everybody was wondering...... I see we have another lurking female on here too.............
Yesiamred???? How many others do we have on here?????? Hello?????
S.D.
Don't be afraid women, us men are more scared of you than us!!!!!
Maybe you girls need to get together for your own Blackjack Bash , women only????
That is if your to scared to attend CPs and Sagefrogs little get togethers..!!!!!!!!!
There were a few wives there and i know that my wife will be at the next Bash for sure ... I already informed her. She's excited.
So any of you women thinking that this Bash is for men only, think again......
It's pure Blackjack for sure.... No messing around.... I am sure CP and Sage will back me up on that , as well as the rest of the attendees?????
Oh hey i forgot SharonStone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well looks like my coffee has me a little wired today. Trying to wind down....
CP i hope i am not over stepping my boundary.....:eek:
Take care all

Machinist
You are right on Bro';)

CP

So true, Blue!

I haven't been on here in about a week or so and I noticed no one panicked that I was gone and perhaps even thought to themselves,"Gee, I'm glad I haven't seen that imbecile lately!"

If my online name was "SuzyCuteChick" you guys would have missed me though...hahahaha

Machinist

Huh?

Tarzan said:
I haven't been on here in about a week or so and I noticed no one panicked that I was gone and perhaps even thought to themselves,"Gee, I'm glad I haven't seen that imbecile lately!"

If my online name was "SuzyCuteChick" you guys would have missed me though...hahahaha
Concern for the opposite sex goes way ,, way ,, way ,, back.... I saw on another Post that Jack Jackson was missed by some of the members on this site... They welcomed him back and he was going through problem with a girlfriend also....
I think some of of us me included were raised to have a respect for women. I remember dad telling me at an early age, that girls aren't to be hit and they are special.... Course i had 3 sisters .....LOL Just kind of sticks with ya i guess..... Not argueing just telling my side of my story...LOL
Just trying to muddle my way along on this planet doing the best i can...

Machinist