Make 250k in one year?

I want to know if a new player can go from begineer to 250k in 1 year? That is my goal. I have a 10k starting roll. Can anyone help me with a plan to turn 10k into 250k? If 250k is not realistic (I think it is) what is? Please, serious suggestions or comments only... Thanks

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's totally unrealistic. 10k BR would mean only $10-$15 units to bet with. Your best bet to make 250k out of 10k would be to play the powerball with that money, and hope you hit.

-B

moo321

toastcmu said:
Your best bet to make 250k out of 10k would be to play the powerball with that money, and hope you hit.

-B
What? No, his best bet would be to buy stocks on margin. That's at least +EV.

Anyways, no you would probably need a large bankroll (over $100k) to make $250k. And honestly, making $250k is quite hard.

It's not even a question of getting that much EV as getting that much money off the table. That would probably require some scores of over $20k, and those will get you backed off FAST!

Yes

Yes, I think you can, move to AC or Vegas, only back count, play only TC pos 4 and up, bet in $100 units and put in 18 hour days 7 days a week,, ya and only play LS s-17 games, with RSA,,,Yep very doable!

Start Jan 1st, get those skillz honed and some good shoes,,,and don't eat or drink much because bathroom breaks may cit into HPH.

CP

Sucker

Take your 10K and invest it in a gun & a motorcycle. If you execute your plan perfectly you can make 1.5 MILLION in ONE NIGHT!

Sucker said:
Take your 10K and invest it in a gun & a motorcycle. If you execute your plan perfectly you can make 1.5 MILLION in ONE NIGHT!
You are prolly right. Easiest way no doubt! Since I already have both a gun and a motorcycle, I can spend my 10k on something else...

Moderators

Sucker said:
Ban Sucker for inciting violence and criminal activity!

I am greatly offended!!

:(

:laugh:

CP

bjcardcounter

Sucker said:
And then sit on the pile or a small stack of chips and wonder what could be done with those :joker:

WRX

armajedon said:
I want to know if a new player can go from begineer to 250k in 1 year? That is my goal. I have a 10k starting roll. Can anyone help me with a plan to turn 10k into 250k? If 250k is not realistic (I think it is) what is? Please, serious suggestions or comments only... Thanks
You have two hurdles to overcome. First, you'll have a much better head start, and have a better chance of reaching your goal, with a somewhat larger starting bankroll. I don't think that it needs to be anything close to 10 times larger, as one other person responded, but it should be larger. That's relatively easy to accomplish.

The more difficult hurdle is acquiring the knowledge, experience, and contacts that will bring you the best opportunities. To make serious money, you need good games, and the best ways of attacking them.

I don't think that your goal is completely unrealistic, for a full time player, but it's going to be quite difficult for you overcome the second hurdle in a very short time and hit the ground running. You need to devote considerable time and effort to maturing as a player.

WRX

21forme said:
Really? The last few years I feel more comfortable investing in BJ than stocks.
IMHO, with the present state of the market, it's not even close. Bearing in mind that there's a limit to how much money you can get traction with through advantage play.