Matrix tables for H17

I have the matrix tables for hi-low with s17, das, 6 decks. Do the matrices change if s17 becomes h17? I know that you are now supposed to double with A17 against a 2 and A6 against an 6, but do any of the matrices also change? If so, where can I find these?

Hmm

I was really wondering about the full tables that include the true count. In other words, according to the matrix table, you're supposed to hit with a 12 versus a 4 if the count is at all negative. So there are tons of these things. Do those tables change and how do they change once the dealer can hit on a soft 17.

rukus

doctorbean said:
I have the matrix tables for hi-low with s17, das, 6 decks. Do the matrices change if s17 becomes h17? I know that you are now supposed to double with A17 against a 2 and A6 against an 6, but do any of the matrices also change? If so, where can I find these?
see professional blackjack by stanford wong. it has the index tables you seek.

jack.jackson

doctorbean said:
In case its never dawned on you before, the difference between S17 and H17 will only involve the Dealers up-card of A-6.

When the dealer stands on S17 v H17, by nature, you'll want to hit your stiffs more often, while doubling less. Most notably against A or 6.

So basically, your index's will be higher for 12-16 v A, and lower for 12-16 v 6 in S17 games. Likewise the index will be lower for doubling 10,11 v A and doubling and splitting, with any hand against a dealer 6, in H17 games, due to the increased chances of dealer busting.

Also note, the differences are more noticeable against a dealers 2, than they are against 5.