Mohegan Sun (conn)

kewljason

Just back from a 3 day trip to conneticut and though I would mention to you low limit guys complaining about no low limit games on the east coast that Mohegan Sun had at least 8-10 $5 tables open at all times during the 12 hours that I was there. Afternoon, evening and night shifts. And seats were readily available. Granted this was a weekday. Of course the game has mediocre rules with h17, but at least BJ pays 3-2 and surrender was offered, which is better than many low limit games on the east coast these days. Of course it is penetration that makes this location less than desirerable, but like most places, it varies slightly, (from horrible, to poor...:laugh:) so look around. They are offering a $100 bonus to new card members who show an AC players card, which is why I made the side trip from Foxwoods. In my case I had a MS card, but had not played on it for 3 years and they still offered the bonus. (I got that in writing, via e-mail before I made the trip, just to be safe)

kewljason said:
Just back from a 3 day trip to conneticut and though I would mention to you low limit guys complaining about no low limit games on the east coast that Mohegan Sun had at least 8-10 $5 tables open at all times during the 12 hours that I was there. Afternoon, evening and night shifts. And seats were readily available. Granted this was a weekday. Of course the game has mediocre rules with h17, but at least BJ pays 3-2 and surrender was offered, which is better than many low limit games on the east coast these days. Of course it is penetration that makes this location less than desirerable, but like most places, it varies slightly, (from horrible, to poor...:laugh:) so look around. They are offering a $100 bonus to new card members who show an AC players card, which is why I made the side trip from Foxwoods. In my case I had a MS card, but had not played on it for 3 years and they still offered the bonus. (I got that in writing, via e-mail before I made the trip, just to be safe)
Hi kewljason, can you tell me when does the 100$ promotion ends at MS, i have several ac cards but never made one at MS, how can i qualify for the offer? thanks

kewljason

li_ka_shing168 said:
Hi kewljason, can you tell me when does the 100$ promotion ends at MS, i have several ac cards but never made one at MS, how can i qualify for the offer? thanks
Just show any AC players card when you sign up for a mohegan sun card. Offer expires oct 31.