Moheghan Sun - Wilkes-Barre, PA

BookerPA

Just returned from Moheghan Sun and the conditions are very good. Penetration was 75% to 80%, 6D at $10 tables, MSE, S17, DAS, 3:2 BJ, LS.

Additionally, the PC's were extremely friendly, even when I told one dealer, "If you move that yellow thingy back further, you won't have to deal so often" and the PC said that would help her. :laugh:

The dealers were verrry weak, inexperienced, flipping hole cards, not making correct change both ways and paying pushes and losses.

Caused a little commotion when I took a fourth card for a bust and stated, "Never mind, I don't want that one" and she was taking it back.

Plus $430, 2 1/2 hours, never moved into positive territory.

Last edited:

BookerPA

count was never really positive, got to -1 a couple times, which is 5X my min in the system I use but the plus $430 is a win.

BookerPA said:
count was never really positive, got to -1 a couple times, which is 5X my min in the system I use but the plus $430 is a win.
Ok, got it. I thought you were talking about win/loss when you said you never got into positive territory.

BJgenius007

Phoenix Rising said:
Ok, got it. I thought you were talking about win/loss when you said you never got into positive territory.
I got him the first time. When players said negative, most of times he referred the true count.