Most Counting Advanced System

Dyepaintball12

I was just wondering what the most advanced system is to give the player the biggest edge.

I have heard about the Hi Opt II, but i dont know if theres better.

I just want to know what I should be aspiring too ;)

Sonny

Using a more advanced counting system is not going to increase your EV by much. If it did, everyone would be using the Thorp Ultimate system (-9, 5, 6, 8, 11, 6, 4, 0, -3, -7). In fact, even level-3 system like UAPC are not worth the effort when compared to similar level-2 systems. And any system that requires an ace side count (like Hi-Opt and Advanced Omega) are not worth the trouble.

You should aspire to playing a simple system incredibly well. The biggest gains will come from playing faster (while still being accurate) and supplemental techniques (coupons, scavenger BJ, tracking, sequencing, etc.). The more comfortable you are with your system, the easier it will be to add other AP techniques.

-Sonny-

If you play Single Deck - Try Side Counts

Dyepaintball12 said:
I was just wondering what the most advanced system is to give the player the biggest edge.

I have heard about the Hi Opt II, but i dont know if theres better.

I just want to know what I should be aspiring too ;)
Given the heat from a sizeable spread in single deck in today's environment, multi-parametric counts (i.e. side counts) make great sense for games with deep penetration (i.e. 67% or better).

I use a main count, an ace side count, and another side count -- it's a lot of work, but my indice plays have helped me make lots of money. And the best part is when I double down on a hard 12 or hard 13 (on DOA games), it labels me as a complete loser since everyone expects me to catch a ten and lose twice my original bet. Image their shock when I consistently win my double downs on breaking hands. There are things you can only do in single deck due to a multi-parametric count system.