My last night Playing BJ

Well atleast for now. Actully it is already a few weeks ago but I haven´t taken the time to write here yet.
The reason I will notplay anymore blackjack is because I have now moved back to sweden where the few BJ tables i can find not only have European holecard rules, but also lose push 17,18,19. which makes it pretty much as good as playing the slotsmachine which I have learned to stay away from.
So now There will be no more BJ for awhile which isgood since I am prettymuch broke after a year doing nothing.
I had an interesting lastnight though. I didn´t win or lose anything, not that it mattered though. I just whent there to have fun and fun I had.
I sat next to this guy who looked and talked like he had drunk his own weight in hard licor.
Normaly I would probably have been botherd by him but for some reason i found him kind of entertaining. Does it mean you are evil if you laugh at drunk peaple.
Anyways he had this really interesting way of betting. He had 5 bets out pretty much all night long and he constantly felt theneed to remind people of it"tissss ish alllllllll maaain, ay bet allllll thesssse"
After some up and downs i was on zero and I decided that i had had enough of risking my money so I left.

Maybe not the most entertaining gamblingstorys. Thankfully I do not plan to be a author.

Just a quick question. Would you be able to use the grifters gambit more effectively if you could spread to 5 hands without having to raise your bet?
So you can bet 5 hands with the minimum bet.

blackjacksquirrel said:
Just a quick question. Would you be able to use the grifters gambit more effectively if you could spread to 5 hands without having to raise your bet? So you can bet 5 hands with the minimum bet.
Without sim - It might work if you bet 5x1u then 1x5-10-15-25+u WITH some neg-deck exiting. zg

Last edited: