my sistem

LovinItAll

Iron Man said:
X 2. Is there a way to stop these guys from posting? I've been here for a while but don't post a lot and I am still just a member.
But...

YOU...ARE...IRON...MAN!!!! (Rock progression begins)

(Someone tell me I didn't just age myself into dust)

L.I.A.

21gunsalute

aslan said:
Which Jewish holidays? All major holidays? Do you include minor holidays? Eight day holidays? What about Yom Kippur? Does this apply to religious people and nonreligious people alike? Do you begin the holiday at sunset or at midnight? Does daylight savings time affect your calculation? So many things to know; so little time!
Hey, if you don't like this sistem you're free to come up with your own. :mad:

LovinItAll

21gunsalute said:
Now I get it! It's the Ozzy system!
Throw in a flying mammal head and the sistem is complete (well, and some very strong...uhm...party supplies).

Name that sistem:

The Complete Ozbatafog (with indices, no Ace SC)?

Man, I have no life......

pogostick

Daniele35 > It is best you delete this thread . Its like pulling your pee pee out in a whore house with no money. You're get no respect. LOL Pogo:laugh:

Thunder

LovinItAll said:
Wrong. Anyone that plays on Jewish holidays will go bust automatically. Everyone knows that.

Eating Chinese food on said days is fine, though.

LIA
Unless it's Yom Kippur. Then you'll be busting every hand and losing your wallet.

metronome

Where the hell is this thread goin' ?
Oh.... from the voodoo section to the doodoo section.....
and i'm goin' to the library...later :grin:

Rolling your eyes at voodoo stuff is pretty standard, but I'm surprised that so many people are having a laugh at the misspelling of "system." You all do realize that we occasionally have posters come on here that do not speak English as a native language, right?

aslan

Lonesome Gambler said:
Rolling your eyes at voodoo stuff is pretty standard, but I'm surprised that so many people are having a laugh at the misspelling of "system." You all do realize that we occasionally have posters come on here that do not speak English as a native language, right?
This is very true. Spelling, disjointed sentence structure, verb tense difficulties and subject/predicate agreement are clues to this. It's not fair game for joking. Only when someone posts something that is preposterous should we be laughing, but not based on their command of the English language.

aslan

metronome said:
Actually, OP spells system correctly in his first sentence of text.
Perhaps we miss the sarcasm of his title.... or not :rolleyes:
I noticed that, but was unsure what to make of it. Good eye. Maybe we can have another three or four pages about this. :laugh::laugh:

blackjacktilt

aslan said:
I noticed that, but was unsure what to make of it. Good eye. Maybe we can have another three or four pages about this. :laugh::laugh:
I'll help start the next one then... silliness, DELETE THIS USLESS THREAD PLEASE :laugh: