need simulation on 4 deck 15 card pen

Aight, so I've talked about this 4 deck with a 15 penatration only, i'm going to go hit it up soon. These are the rules:

4 decks
15 card PEN
DAS
DOA
One card after split a's
S17

Pretty much the east Atlantic city rules I guess, but the penatration is just insane.
I'm thinking of playing this way, and I would like a sumulation on how much I could profit.

red sevens count:

PLay 1$ min bet

Spread to 15$ when count is 0-4
Bet 25$ when count is 6-7
bet 40$ when count is 8-9
bet 50$ Max bet on anything over +10 with the red sevens count

If anyone could simulate this, I'd enjoy it, THANKS!

rukus

haxxilla said:
Aight, so I've talked about this 4 deck with a 15 penatration only, i'm going to go hit it up soon. These are the rules:

4 decks
15 card PEN
DAS
DOA
One card after split a's
S17

Pretty much the east Atlantic city rules I guess, but the penatration is just insane.
I'm thinking of playing this way, and I would like a sumulation on how much I could profit.

red sevens count:

PLay 1$ min bet

Spread to 15$ when count is 0-4
Bet 25$ when count is 6-7
bet 40$ when count is 8-9
bet 50$ Max bet on anything over +10 with the red sevens count

If anyone could simulate this, I'd enjoy it, THANKS!
dont have time to run the sim for you but do have one tip: do not give away the location of this game and stop publicly posting about it. you dont want someone else to kill it before you get to play it.

bj bob

Huh?

What's there to kill? The game's already DOA (and I don't mean double on any) with a .38 HA. There are much better games to keep quiet about. Any effective spread, assuming it would even be possible, would be unreal.

Xur

Seems like decent rules to me ; p
Compared to some of the crappy games around else where...I will run the sim for ya. Its simming now.

Xur

Can't sim that far into the decks lol...pm with ur email and ill send you a screen shot. (tell me what spread you are using and BR in the email)

Martin Gayle

bj bob said:
What's there to kill? The game's already DOA (and I don't mean double on any) with a .38 HA. There are much better games to keep quiet about. Any effective spread, assuming it would even be possible, would be unreal.
The HA is good but the 15 card pen is the cherry. I think he heard about this game one night when he was asleep. Wonder what happens when they run out of cards on every other shoe.

rukus

bj bob said:
if this was serious, you need to go back and review card counting 101 with respect to how penetration affects your EV.

SystemsTrader

Martin Gayle said:
The HA is good but the 15 card pen is the cherry. I think he heard about this game one night when he was asleep. Wonder what happens when they run out of cards on every other shoe.
Haxxila has talked about this game in the past and I believe he said its a private game.

It is a good game, the HA I calculate as .35% and the pen is amazing.

bj bob

Martin Gayle said:
My misunderstanding here. When the OP used the term 15 card pen I assumed he meant 15 cards dealt, and that was awful. Since he really meant dealt to 15 cards, now that's a whole different animal and makes it a great game. Folks need to refer to cards dealt, i.e in pct. especially when talking about multi deck to avoid any confusion. In this case he's talking about 93% pen and that's super.

Xur

lol...only way he could have meant 15 cards dealt that would make sense is if it was a single deck...in 4 deck, 15 cards dealt would be the biggest waste of time...would be shuffling their asses off 40% of your time at the table.

OP didn't PM me yet for the sim...still need it?