NFL week 12

moo321

No one even has a line out for the Pats next game. But, unless it's 21 points, you should probably take it.

Under 34.5 Raiders at Chiefs. Probably no Larry Johnson, and Priest Holmes is having neck issues.

Under 51 Texans at Browns, moneyline.

Colts -535 at Falcons.

Cowboys -14 vs. Jets. The Jets just suck. Last week they were ok, but their defensive and offensive lines are both awful. No real offense. And they're on the road against the 2nd or 3rd best offense in football.

toastblows

Yahoo/NFL/Odds has NE @ 22pts....50.5 over/under

I think vegas is getting desperate because they are paying way too much on NE lines. :laugh:

I like N.O. 3pts vs Carolina.

Jax/Buffalo over 36

matteotm

what about the denver broncos game?? points over 38.5

that one was never in doubt i managed to get 400 on @ 1.90
and 400 on denver @ 1.85

moo321

toastblows said:
Yahoo/NFL/Odds has NE @ 22pts....50.5 over/under

I think vegas is getting desperate because they are paying way too much on NE lines. :laugh:

I like N.O. 3pts vs Carolina.

Jax/Buffalo over 36
22 points is an awfully square line. I'm not sure how I feel about that one...

ChefJJ

toastblows said:
im not going to take NE @ 22pts....or the over...but i look foward to them proving me wrong with another 40-50 pt blowout :laugh:
With the exception of the Indy game, the Pats haven't given me any reason to think they aren't going to blow out their opponents in every game. Until we get to the last game or two of the regular season, it looks like they are going to pass all over the place into the fourth quarter. They've gotta play up that role of the villains...

ChefJJ

It's funny, because the Pats seem like little kids who just got some new toys and can't stop playing...bringing in Moss, Welker, and Stallworth; Brady and Belichick have to feel like little kids inside.

Not that I particularly like New England, but that's my outside assessment. They're the team to beat.

moo321

Alright, I'm doing it. Pats -22 vs. Philly, for 2 units. McNabb might be out, and the Pats are awesome. No sense not betting on them, they're gonna win big.

toastblows

good luck...im sure it will be over 22 now with that mcnabb update.

the packers are becoming my new favorite....they are solid covering the spread the last 4-5 weeks.

glovesetc

spread will not go up that much

Everybody knew McNabb was out like on tuesday of this week and it jumped to 22 so it is already in !!!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

toastblows

Yes i see that is figured in....i didnt personally know on wednesday that McNabb was out...and that it was already figured in. I heard he was out yesterday....and i think 22 is pretty solid now :laugh:

NE 45
PHI 14

:cool2: (we can hope!)

glovesetc

I did not post

;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: it cause i felt the spread was way too high but then again they look invincible !!! I got the info on Monday morning in my mail box but since I had no betting interest in the game I did not post it . Plus the fact I pay for the service each year too as well . Gives injury updayes a aday ahead of the league .:) :grin:

toastblows

glovesetc said:
;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: it cause i felt the spread was way too high but then again they look invincible !!! I got the info on Monday morning in my mail box but since I had no betting interest in the game I did not post it . Plus the fact I pay for the service each year too as well . Gives injury updayes a aday ahead of the league .:) :grin:
I havent been betting...just watching. Ill be in vegas in december so im watching lines and teams closer as the date nears so i dont get burned. Which seems inevitable :laugh:

I wish i wouldve been there betting though :cool2:

glovesetc

you can't be getting burned

If you followed my picks and only bet what we bet - we are up $36,000.00 times about 8 as their is 8 of us that bet . The bets that I post are what each one of us bets . Go back over my picks and that does not include the green bay game where they were getting 3 and we gave yes GAVE 7 points - what a killing that was !!!!!!!!! That was the KC game - that only happens once or twice a year - the opportunity that is !!!!!!: You will also notice we do not bet alot of gammes either as we are not compulsive betters nor do we have to bet on a game to watch it . That is for kids!!! We only bet to win - that is the whole story and we are extremely disciplined as well !!!!

glovesetc

as long as they are

favored you would be laying tremendous money to win next to nothing. I would guess $100.00 to win $2.50 or something stupid like that !!!!! That is absurd and you think the pats could care about the spread and the points - hardlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: By the way the G.B. VS KC game was not included in the total !!!!

glovesetc

JJchef

the pats only care about 2 things in the world - first winning every game till the end and they care about not giving a dog dropping worth of sweat about the point spreads . Remember that when betting !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :laugh: :cool2: