Non-Blackjack Thread

person1125

This is just to take a non-blackjack moment for those who were killed at Virginia Tech. Just a moment of silence from all here at BJI.

person1125 said:
This is just to take a non-blackjack moment for those who were killed at Virginia Tech. Just a moment of silence from all here at BJI.
gay.. no1 is with me on this but.. its a HORRIBLE incident that occured, but talking about it for 8 million years like they do on the news is rude to other murders and cases that have gone on.. in the 3-4 weeks they will talk about this, they cud have introduced and talked about 50 other stories of brutal crimes in the usa.. these news channels like fox news and msnbc arent there for news, they are there to get viewers and entertain them.. stuff like the ramseys, oj simpson, school shootings, etc, go on FOREVER on those channels, i mean how much can u possibly talk about something? im not saying this story is old, cuz its not, but u watch, in 2 weeks it will still be on the news, and yet i cud come with tons of other stories that no1 gives moments of silence for.. btw 33 ppl dead is the record? i dont understand that.. if your sole goal is to kill ppl, and u dont get at least 50+, ur not doing it right.. ok go ahead ppl say how inconsiderate i am..

An interesting debate to get into as well is the idea of American life being more valuable or better than others.
Thank (fill in the blank) he didnt kill anyone else, 33 is a big number. As a college student myself, that would really suck. AND throw off your game.