Number of Aces on the table at one time

mrbill

What's the most Aces you've seen on the table at one time?

In the midst of an unbelievable run of cards last weekend, I was at a table that had 13 Aces on the table at one time and not one Blackjack among them.

There were 5 people at the table. The player in centerfield had a pair of Aces. I was at 3rd base and I had a pair and the dealer had one up. Centerfield split his and got another one, so split that and then got 7, 7, 2 on the 3 aces. I split my pair and got another which I split and then another. I got K, K, Q, J on my 4 aces. The dealer flipped over her card and had a pair also. Drew A, A, A, A, K, 10 to bust.

rukus

correct

you cannot track track shuffles with ASMs, too bad though. to answer your original question, i have seen 11 on a table at one time in a moderately high count (2 people in the middle of the table right next to each other each got a pair of them, one split and got another A. i was at first, hit a snapper. 3rd base doubled on A,5 and landed another A. Dealer had 4 up, flips an A from the whole, and draws another 2 A's to stand on soft 17.). Needless to say i *tried* my very best to track that little slug but didnt have the cut card to control the cut (and am not that profiient at tracking anyway, though this experience was the one that got me to start learning this particular AP method).

Mimosine

i've seen about 9 or 10 with 7 seated players at a 6D game.

i've seen a dealer pull a AAAATT before (not in that order).

mrbill said:
What's the most Aces you've seen on the table at one time?

In the midst of an unbelievable run of cards last weekend, I was at a table that had 13 Aces on the table at one time and not one Blackjack among them.

There were 5 people at the table. The player in centerfield had a pair of Aces. I was at 3rd base and I had a pair and the dealer had one up. Centerfield split his and got another one, so split that and then got 7, 7, 2 on the 3 aces. I split my pair and got another which I split and then another. I got K, K, Q, J on my 4 aces. The dealer flipped over her card and had a pair also. Drew A, A, A, A, K, 10 to bust.

Kasi

rukus said:
ha! interesting (if you were serious). what did the dealer do? what did you do?
The dealer mumbled alot. I went to bed. The other players hadn't even noticed until I pointed them out. I don't even play poker but I was pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen. :) Just a very small game amongst friends. The other people actually kept on playing anyway.

How vulnerable anyway would anyone say is poker to cheating, collusion, etc? It just seems too much cr*p could possibly be going on. Robots and friends calling each other on the internet, etc.

Trust me, I'd be the "unluckiest" poker player you've ever seen lol.

Also once got 2 Ace of Spades dealt to me, after playing 1000 hands or so on the internet in a game I assumed was single-deck. Something like "game played with 52 cards shuffled after every card" - just assumed the card(s) dealt weren't put back until the hand was over lol.

Kasi said:
Also once got 2 Ace of Spades dealt to me, after playing 1000 hands or so on the internet in a game I assumed was single-deck. Something like "game played with 52 cards shuffled after every card" - just assumed the card(s) dealt weren't put back until the hand was over lol.
That would pretty much break the game unless it was programed to deal with it in some way. What if you manage to get a 5-of-a-kind on the allegedly single deck game?

Kasi

Chapel said:
That would pretty much break the game unless it was programed to deal with it in some way. What if you manage to get a 5-of-a-kind on the allegedly single deck game?
Well I finally figured out it was actually an "infinite-deck" game, each card dealt from a constantly-full 52 card deck lol.