Ploppy's getting angry w/ index plays that mess up the "team flow"

Cass

I didnt read all the replies. My advice... I will just say something like... I'm going to gamble on this one... Or with insurance... I gotta feeling you're due. Usually the ploppies will find another table after you have messed up the sacred order of the cards more than once. lol

Nynefingers

I was recently at a table, betting bigger than anyone else, and another player asked me how he should play his hand. I didn't want to appear intelligent and I didn't really want to even be noticed, so I told him to play it however he wanted. He later said he just asked me because I was betting more and he didn't want to mess me up. I replied that I figure it's his money, he can play it how he wants. Another player agreed, and at the same time gave me another line to use. He said "Ever heard of the golden rule? If it's your gold, you make the rules!"

aslan

Nynefingers said:
I was recently at a table, betting bigger than anyone else, and another player asked me how he should play his hand. I didn't want to appear intelligent and I didn't really want to even be noticed, so I told him to play it however he wanted. He later said he just asked me because I was betting more and he didn't want to mess me up. I replied that I figure it's his money, he can play it how he wants. Another player agreed, and at the same time gave me another line to use. He said "Ever heard of the golden rule? If it's your gold, you make the rules!"
Great find! I will use that one for sure!

sagefr0g

aslan said:
Great find! I will use that one for sure!
remember Kasi?
he had a great line he sometimes said to me while posting about blackjack....

"it's your money, you can lose it how you want" :laugh: