poll of vegas residents

Vegas residency question

• relocated to vegas exclusively for AP opportunities

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • was already vegas resident prior to becoming AP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kewljason

I have a question for AP's that live in Vegas or nearby? I am considering a move to vegas at some point in the future and am just curious to know how many of you relocated to las vegas exclusively for AP opportunities, even if on a parttime basis compared to how many already were residents of vegas prior to becoming an AP. For me this would probably be a limited time relocation of just a few years, as I don't beleive I could deal with those july-august summer months on a permanate basis.

Last edited:

Billy C1

Same situation

I'm in same situation. Bought a condo in Vegas at worst possible time (2004) with idea of moving there at some point.
Now I question how long I could do AP on a regular basis. Even twenty hours of BJ per week seems inconceivable to me, for a long period (burnout).
Most of the AP's residing there that I know are playing much more VP. At least two of them chase promotions and coupons around, also at something like 30-50 bucks per hour.
Unfortunately, age has ruined my dream of being a male prostitute so I'm limited to the other things.
Not sure I could permanently leave the four season climate either and family and friends are factors to consider.

Billy C1

Billy C1 said:
I'm in same situation. Bought a condo in Vegas at worst possible time (2004) with idea of moving there at some point.
Now I question how long I could do AP on a regular basis. Even twenty hours of BJ per week seems inconceivable to me, for a long period (burnout).
Most of the AP's residing there that I know are playing much more VP. At least two of them chase promotions and coupons around, also at something like 30-50 bucks per hour.
Unfortunately, age has ruined my dream of being a male prostitute so I'm limited to the other things.
Not sure I could permanently leave the four season climate either and family and friends are factors to consider.

Billy C1
Bought my condo in LV in 2005. Ouch! Still have it, go out 6-8 times per year.

ChefJJ

Billy C1 said:
Billy C1
C'mon Billy, there's a niche market for everything. :whip:

good luck :joker: