Positive expectation promotion at the Meadows this month (virtual tables)

Mewtwo

I believe I have found a promotion that this forum might find worth its time.

Sundays this month at the Meadows, they're offering 10x points, except this upcoming Sunday (the 12th) they're offering 15x points. This is also valid on the virtual Blackjack tables in addition to slots.

Using the WoO's House Edge Calculator (6D, H17, split to 2, DA2, DAS, nRSA, LS), I came up with a house edge of roughly 0.58%.

At 10x points, this equals out to a 1% rebate on your play (that you can cash in on bets on the virtual BJ machine itself, no less!) for a player advantage off the top of 0.42%. At 15x points, the player edge is 0.92%.

...even better, sometimes the Meadows runs a "50% off FreePlay" sale, which lets you cash in 500 points per $1 in freeplay instead of 1,000; if you accrued points now and waited for that promotion to return, you'd be getting a 2%/3% rebate on your play, working out to a house edge on the 10x points days of 1.42% and 2.42% on the 15x day.

No counting needed (not that any is possible given I believe they shuffle all the shoes after every hand on the PA virtuals.)

I hope this information helps someone here.

21forme

I recently played a similar promo. I flat betted black on multiple spots at a CSM table for a +1.5% edge. Won $1500 in an hour from positive variance on the table bet, then collected another $350 in bonus cash.

Mewtwo

Bumping this because it appears to be a monthly thing for them for now.

One Sunday out of each month is 15x points and the rest of them are 10x. This upcoming Sunday (10-17) is the 15x this month.

Hope this helps someone here.