Ratings for different counting systems

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some sort of ratings for counting systems. It would be nice if it included the exact player advantage and some sort of difficulty rating (both difficulty in learning and implementing during play).

Also, if anyone who knows something about a few different systems, it would be nice if I could have some feedback about how difficult they were for you.

I am more worried about having to concentrate while Im playing than the time it will take to learn. I have basic strategy down and am learning Hi-lo but definitely don't mind switching if i find a better system. I also have read KO blackjack and am thinking about learning that instead.

I would like to know about as many systems as possible.

positiveEV

You should concentrate on easier systems, if you learn a harder system you will get one tenth of a percent better EV but it will be way harder, if you learn advanced techniques like ace sequencing you can get up to 51% advantage in some cases and it's less mentally taxing that using a complicated count.

Here are the major counting strategies by the way: http://www.qfit.com/card-counting.htm

I think I will go with either KISS or Hi/lo can anyone give me any advice or a good reason to choose one over the other.

thanks for that site as well, it is very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator: