ROR Calculation Help

Hello, Can anyone tell me what my ROR is while playing two circles at a $ 10 min table ( over the weekend ) using a 1 to 8 spread, $ 2,500 Trip BR. DD, DAS, H17, LS, 3/2, 78% Pen. Currently KO Full w/ ILLS 18 Indices, and not playing during lg negative counts? Any information is greatly appreciated.

ROR Help

Bets... RC 0 or < 1 unit, RC 1 - 1 unit, RC 2 - 2 units, RC 3 - 3 units, RC 4 & > 8 units. I find reason to leave the table when count drops to ( - 6 ) anytime after second round. I try and play with fewer players at the table, with DD there's generally at least three other players regardless of the time of day!

paddywhack

Smoke8 said:
Bets... RC 0 or < 1 unit, RC 1 - 1 unit, RC 2 - 2 units, RC 3 - 3 units, RC 4 & > 8 units. I find reason to leave the table when count drops to ( - 6 ) anytime after second round. I try and play with fewer players at the table, with DD there's generally at least three other players regardless of the time of day!
Quite the jump from 3 to 8 units. No one ever had a "look" at that??

kewljason

paddywhack said:
Quite the jump from 3 to 8 units. No one ever had a "look" at that??
I do something similar. My betting ramp goes 1 unit, 3 units, 7 units, 12 units, 16 units. The reason the 3 units is not 4 is because with a $25 unit, 3 units keeps you below checks play call. Similar thought process with 7 units. While there is no 'call' at $200, wagering $175 seems less than $200. By the time I get up to 12 units, I have abandoned this very mild attempt at cover as I am leaving at the shuffle anyway. :eek: