Salamanca NY BJ rules

I live a couple of hours down the road from Seneca Allegany (Salamanca) and I've been there a few times over the past year. It's a little smaller than the Seneca facility at Niagara Falls, but very comfortable and friendly.

The blackjack, unfortunately, is nothing too tantalizing. All the games are shoe games (not sure if it's 6 or 8 decks.) But the rules are favorable, and from what I could tell, the comp policy is liberal.

radioguy21 said:
The blackjack, unfortunately, is nothing too tantalizing. All the games are shoe games (not sure if it's 6 or 8 decks.) But the rules are favorable, and from what I could tell, the comp policy is liberal.
ALWAYS TELL US THE %PENE!! zg

blackchipjim

salamanca 21

Good afternoon gents, I play at salamanca ny quite fequently and the penetration can vary very slightly from slightly less of two decks to slightly more. The time of day and certain conditions dictate the pen.They deal eight decks with 5,10,15,25,50,100, min tables.The lower tables are usually filled with the hordes of bus hauled ploppies.I have found that late at night and early morining are the only way to cut down on the really bad players and penetration. blkchjim!