shuffle master

Does anyone know how cards are dealt,from the shufflle master blackjack machines. I heard each player has six decks, the dealer also has his own six decks. It doesnot matter what the player do it does not effect your cards. Does anyone know if this is true?

Sonny

I don't know how the cards are generated, but usually video BJ machines have pretty bad rules that make them virtually unplayable.

Where did you see this machine?

-Sonny-

They are the 5 player electronic royal match machine in Pa. & Delaware, in pa. there in Phila Park race track and Harrahs in chester.

dealer hits on A-6, pays 3-2 bj,dd on any cards,split on any cards allowed to dd on any cards after split, one card split aces, split three times, also has surrender. house has 2% advantage.

21forme

rap3094 said:
Does anyone know how cards are dealt,from the shufflle master blackjack machines. I heard each player has six decks, the dealer also has his own six decks. It doesnot matter what the player do it does not effect your cards. Does anyone know if this is true?
According to PA law, each player's game must be independent of the others, therefore, each player has his own decks. I went to Phila Park for a signup promo once and asked how the machines worked. I was told they are 6 deck games and cards are reshuffled after each hand. Bottom line - stay away!

rap3094 said:
dealer hits on A-6, pays 3-2 bj,dd on any cards,split on any cards allowed to dd on any cards after split, one card split aces, split three times, also has surrender. house has 2% advantage.
the house has nowhere near a 2% advantage on that game, unless there is something you forgot to mention.. an 8 deck game with those rules would be .57%

21forme said:
According to PA law, each player's game must be independent of the others, therefore, each player has his own decks. I went to Phila Park for a signup promo once and asked how the machines worked. I was told they are 6 deck games and cards are reshuffled after each hand. Bottom line - stay away!
i dont see why that would be bad if each player had their own shoe.. i know you would need a different strategy, but that would only be if it was like 2 decks or something, but it wouldnt matter too much with 6 decks i dont think.. perhaps there is something im not thinking about

21forme

It's a losing game, with no way to overcome the house advantage - that's why it's bad. Also, H17 adds another -0.2% to your above EV.