Simple, but winning.

la_dee_daa

aslan said:
You know, life is funny. there are times when you are favored to lose the big one. lol You know what I mean. Sometimes life seems like we're living in the Matrix, but when you map it all out you keep getting the same old standard deviation. lol Sometimes you can see the handwriting on the wall as if there was never a chance for any other outcome. I can't explain it. All I know is that I can't control it either, so I just have to keep living my life according to the true odds lol as if things really do happen by chance. For all intents and purposes they do. If I ever do win the big one, maybe I'll change my mind. Or is it because I changed my mind that I won the big one? lol
someone has to fulfill the extremes of the SD curve high and low. Applies for counting and not counting. All it comes down to are YOU on the high end which is just luck eh?

No Retreat Scheme continues winning

This No Retreat Scheme is winning easily with less negative volatility than even flat betting. The most I have been down thusfar in 3 sessions(I am counting one day trip playing about 6-8 hrs as one session) is about $150-$200. The reason it is working thusfar in my opinion is that it gets more money out there on the good shoes where we do have a decent chance of winning. Have now won $800 in 3 sessions and it is fun to play. Here is exactly how I am playing it now: $600 session bankroll playing double deck pitch. Start the new shoe at $15 increasing each bet by $5 after each win. Do not decrease your bet during the shoe. First bet at beginning of shoe is $15 and win and next bet $20, win at $20 and next bet $25, lose at $25 and next bet remains at $25, etc. Then start all over again with the next new shoe at $15 initial bet and start the scheme anew. The BJ movie, 21, starts tomorrow, the book was good, now the movie-we shall see...

Sonny

davidmcclung said:
This No Retreat Scheme is winning easily with less negative volatility than even flat betting.
The volatility is actually higher, you just haven’t experienced it yet. After only 3 days of play I’m not surprised. The thing about progression systems like the one you are using is that you have a higher average bet which will make your variance (and losses) larger compared to flat betting. Common sense should tell you that. There are also numerous articles about this in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

-Sonny-