simple strategy, but is effective?

Hi my friends, sorry my bad linguage!I ask opinion you on this stretagia simple, I want to know what to think you expert:
The method of the figures of 10 :

The method of the figures of 10 is an elementary system of the Black Jack. The principle of this strategy is that one to take in consideration only the cards that have value 10, therefore.
The aces do not come calculated, in this methodology are considered of the normal cards like: the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
we know, in case of sabot full, we are in presence of 4 bunch of cards for a total total of 208 cards . Of which 64 they are figures of 10 and 144 are of the cards lowlands. If we calculate the relationship between the cards lowlands and those high ones, 144/64, we obtain 2,25.
to this point embezzling to the two totals the papers lowlands with the figures of 10 that come extracted, the relationship will begin to vary:
If the total of this relationship comes down less to 2 or, the player begins to find itself in a situation of advantage in the comparisons of the bench, since the number of the figures of 10 will be advanced to the average, therefore the player under 2 can begin to double its nose-dive.
IMPORTANT
If the relationship between the papers lowlands and the figures of 10 comes down to of under of 1,65, the advantage of the player increases ulteriorly. In this condition it is convenient to risk to the maximum the value to the bet.

How to make in order to calculate the relationship between the papers lowlands and the figures of 10?
EXAMPLE:4decks
We suppose that in the first hand 16 cardsexit lowlands and 2 cards with value 10, in order to establish the new relationship must execute the following calculation: (144-16)/(64-2) from this relationship we will have 2,33 like result. We imagine that in the second hand 14 cards exit lowlands and 2 figures of 10, we would find ourselves therefore to having an equal relationship to 1,59. In order to calculate the following result we have made:
(128-14)/(62-2) =1,59. As the relationship can be noticed is come down to of under of the 2, the player finds itself therefore, in a situation of advantage regarding the bench, in this situation of game to the participant convene to risk to increase own nose-dive.

Sucker

This is what is known as the "10 - count" system. A variation of this was published in 1962 by Ed Thorp.

While this system DOES work, it's just too crude of a system to make any money, at least by TODAYS' standards; for at least 2 reasons:

1) The rules, penetration, and the level of heat are much different than they were 50 years ago.
2) The counting systems available today are MUCH more efficient, and only a tiny bit harder to learn.

I would strongly recommend against anyone trying to learn this system. You should at least start off with a simple plus-minus system. I would bet that Thorp HIMSELF would agree.

HockeXpert

Automatic Monkey said:
Sì, è migliore imparare Massimo-Minimo (High-Low) o c'è ne del terreno comunale che conta i sistemi. Questo conteggio non è semplice realizzare. :cool2:
What do you know? We here have broken the barrier to communicate with Monkeys. Monkeys can talk but just not in English! :laugh:

I do apologize AM. I just couldn't resist. You shocked me with your linguistic ability.

HockeXpert