So why do I keep getting emailed of pm's that are never there?

This is the second time in the last 2 yrs I get a email message that I have a pm, and every fking time there is nothing there?:flame:

Last edited:

21forme

Looks like spam from the title, and the mods have deleted it before you get here to read it.

Just turn off your email notification. Since you never post here, why would you expect a PM?

21forme said:
Looks like spam from the title, and the mods have deleted it before you get here to read it.

Just turn off your email notification. Since you never post here, why would you expect a PM?

:joker: I may not have 1948 post like you but I have posted here before.

Sucker

Something looks a little bit "phishy" about this e-mail; in particular the bad grammar around the word "complaint". Your question is probably one that's better suited for the forum administrator. Click on the link at the bottom of this page entitled "Contact Us" and send him a message. If someone's trying to use this site to spam you, I think Ken would surely want to know about it.

Deathclutch

Sucker said:
Something looks a little bit "phishy" about this e-mail; in particular the bad grammar around the word "complaint". Your question is probably one that's better suited for the forum administrator. Click on the link at the bottom of this page entitled "Contact Us" and send him a message. If someone's trying to use this site to spam you, I think Ken would surely want to know about it.
It was a common one a little while back. It was confirmed spam.

daddybo

yesterday, while nice and fair,
I got a PM that wasn't there,
It wasn't there again today,
I wish that PM would just go away!

-by henry gibson :whip::laugh:

aslan

daddybo said:
yesterday, while nice and fair,
I got a PM that wasn't there,
It wasn't there again today,
I wish that PM would just go away!

-by henry gibson :whip::laugh:
A po-em by hen-ry gib-son!

You are really dating yourself, big daddy!

RJT

daddybo said:
:laugh: I realized 90.2% of posters here would not get that after I posted it.
My grandfather used to say the one about the man who wasn't there all the time when i was young. It's one of my fondest memories.

RJT.

daddybo

RJT said:
My grandfather used to say the one about the man who wasn't there all the time when i was young. It's one of my fondest memories.

RJT.
I heard it from my father many times... of course I butchered the original to fit the topic. :)