someone please tell me what i'm missing

cc218

i was just checking out the wizard's latest blackjack survey here.. http://wizardofvegas.com/guides/blackjack-survey/?sort=hedge&dir=asc

if you sort by house edge there is a 6-5 H17 game with 6 decks DAS, no surrender and no RSA and it's listed as having a .16% house edge at mandalay bay... am i missing something? or is this possibly a typo... there are also a couple of other games where some things don't look right... somebody please tell me if maybe i'm just retarded

johndoe

21forme said:
Send him an email with a correction. I once did that and he really laid into me. He's a real horse's ass.
I had a similar experience; I emailed him some time ago to point out a simple (but frequent) error, but he denied that the error was on his side, and that it was my browser displaying results incorrectly. (That error is now fixed.)

Very odd, as I always saw it as a decent site.

assume_R

Well, I once emailed him an error on his site and he was very quick to admit it was an error and corrected it. I guess we all have different experiences, and perhaps it depends on what the error is.