sport beting or bj

Thunder

I know once in a blue moon you might be able to play one line against the other, but that's very rare and you certainly wouldn't be able to make that kind of return in a year, so I'd love to hear your explanation.

KOLAN

Thunder said:
I know once in a blue moon you might be able to play one line against the other, but that's very rare and you certainly wouldn't be able to make that kind of return in a year, so I'd love to hear your explanation.
soon i gonna post it i need just 1 wicks to finish my job

KOLAN said:
soon i gonna post it i need just 1 wicks to finish my job
Do you mean 1 week ? If you spoke more clearly and not in riddles we could understand you. What job are you talking about ? It does sound like you are of the Itailian descent. Do you make pizzas ? Are your the pizza delivery boy or maybe a sausage maker ? Do you belong to the mob ? Are you a Hit Man ? Are you a Giglio ? I think that covers them all !:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

KOLAN

InPlay said:
Do you mean 1 week ? If you spoke more clearly and not in riddles we could understand you. What job are you talking about ? It does sound like you are of the Itailian descent. Do you make pizzas ? Are your the pizza delivery boy or maybe a sausage maker ? Do you belong to the mob ? Are you a Hit Man ? Are you a Giglio ? I think that covers them all !:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
no i mean :laugh::laugh::laugh:sorry bj players you lost .now i gona seled my strategy.

Thunder

I'll give a hint as to how u can make a killing betting sports. Think of the delay between what's actually going on at the game and what the tv viewership is seeing :)

KOLAN

Thunder said:
I'll give a hint as to how u can make a killing betting sports. Think of the delay between what's actually going on at the game and what the tv viewership is seeing :)
good)))))))))))))))and check newspeper .

Thunder said:
You mean having spotters at the live event and being in direct contact with them while booking last minute bets? If this is it I get it, otherwise I got lost....

Katweezel

Pure move

darco77 said:
Oh hell. Betfair does not take US money. Effing puritanical society I live in :flame:
Darco, your effing puritanical problem is easily fixed mate; just move down here, or to Canada or the UK. :cat:

darco77

Yeah, but I like it here! I need to finagle some kind of dual citizenship. Or garner enough cash/power/connections to create multiple international aliases :cool2:

Katweezel

Offshore bet havens

darco77 said:
Yeah, but I like it here! I need to finagle some kind of dual citizenship. Or garner enough cash/power/connections to create multiple international aliases :cool2:
That's what Bernie Madoff should have done, and James Bond did. Why not have an eyeball-to-eyeball with The Man and impress upon him the undeniable economic internet wisdom of allowing whale sports bettors such as yourself and Kolan, to bet without feeling like a crook, or that you are committing a mortal sin. You could help him imagine all those taxed bets staying home, instead of flying offshore. And with no bailouts. Good luck, when you call The Man. :cat: