Strange results with CVindex (CVdata)

Hi, I'm using CVdata 3.1 and trying to generate the index numbers... after setting up the Uston APC values of each card I ran some simulations and the program tells me to double down a 9 versus a dealer's 2 with any true count greater or equal to -1
Basic strategy tells me though to hit a dealer's 2 with a 9, and any combination of two cards that adds to 9 has a positive value with the Uston APC system, so when basic strategy tells me to hit a 9 versus a 2, I have a positive true count... situation in which CVindex tells me to double.
so... what gives? :d

Nevermind, I redid the simulation and it now says to double when tc >= 1, which seems right
Should I use greater accuracy instead of standard or do you think the strange results were due to something else?

QFIT

Who knows. There are a very large number of variables that affect indexes. But, Greater Accuracy is probably a good idea with Uston APC as it is a level 3 strategy.

With exactly the same rules as before, it now tells me to double down when tc>=-3...
Both errors were done when I made CVindex calculate tens of indexes so maybe if I make it calculate one at a time it won't make mistakes...