superbowl

ChefJJ

matteotm said:
Worst Game Ever!!!!!!!!!
You've gotta be kidding me.

And a game where each opponent's challenge was met with good plays leading to a 3-lead-change fourth quarter is a bad title game? I imagine you are a Patriots fan in another hemisphere.

ChefJJ

Doofus said:
Took a parlay on the Giants money line and the under. I figure if the Giants win it will be because they stop the Pats' high-scoring offense dead in its tracks. So I feel good about this longshot bet. It pays 9-1.
Great call Doofus...hitting both ends of that parlay relied on the Giants D and they pulled through. Great end to the NFL season.

Doofus

ChefJJ said:
Great call Doofus...hitting both ends of that parlay relied on the Giants D and they pulled through. Great end to the NFL season.
Mrs. Doofus is soooooooo angry at me right now for winning this bet. I explained to her that I have to go back to Vegas in person to cash in my winning ticket. Blackjack tables, here I come! :cool2:

ChefJJ

Doofus said:
Mrs. Doofus is soooooooo angry at me right now for winning this bet. I explained to her that I have to go back to Vegas in person to cash in my winning ticket. Blackjack tables, here I come! :cool2:
I love it bro...any reason to get back to Vegas is the best reason! Enjoy...but don't wait too long!

aslan

I lost, but even though I bet with my head, my heart was with the underdog. I'm probably the reason they won and I lost. I upset the sacred flow by betting one way and pulling the other. Don't taze me bro! :eek: I didn't bet much though; just a hundred to make it more interesting. :dog: :dog:

PS--I don't think I'll ever do it again. I think it can lead to Schizophrenia. :dog::dog:

matteotm

i dont really have a fav NFL team.. maybe the steelers with a gun to my head..

i had $660 on the pats with the -11.5 so my money was done long before full time...

but i would of rather seen a high scoring game like last time the two sides met.

even thing seems pretty clear in heinsight.

ud have to say they lead all season bar the last 35 seconds.

moo321

matteotm said:
i dont really have a fav NFL team.. maybe the steelers with a gun to my head..

i had $660 on the pats with the -11.5 so my money was done long before full time...

but i would of rather seen a high scoring game like last time the two sides met.

even thing seems pretty clear in heinsight.

I don't think anyone expected a 17-14 game, even the most optimistic Giants fan. I mean, the under won by 23.5 points.

ChefJJ

matteotm said:
It sure wasn't the first time the Pats had to make a final-drive comeback this season...but it was the first time they didn't make it happen :eek:

Doofus

moo321 said:
I don't think anyone expected a 17-14 game, even the most optimistic Giants fan. I mean, the under won by 23.5 points.
Anyone? Please read post #33.

:cool: [Returns for an encore set of bows......] :cool:

toastblows

I did bet the Giants against my bro and i offered 8 pts instead of game time line of 12....:cool2: Yah! $10.

Of course my most hated player of the game got the mvp. :cry: