They finally got my number at the B

aslan

I was dreading the trip in a way since I have been on a great winning streak since October. My apprehension proved true when I found myself down $4,200 my first night at the B. With two hours sleep (they must pump in oxygen, because I cannot sleep there), I started out again and recouped $2,800, only to lose $600 of that back by the time I left. My only consolation is that I'm still on a winning streak overall. Hmmm, speaking of winning, it's about time for one of those RSFs to turn up. That would be sweet about now. Somehow I was able to play VP a few hours last trip and stay near even on the money. Like KJ says, it's a good place to play those free slot plays they are always handing out.

Danger, Danger

aslan said:
I was dreading the trip in a way since I have been on a great winning streak since October. My apprehension proved true when I found myself down $4,200 my first night at the B. I started out again and recouped $2,800, only to lose $600 of that back by the time I left. My only consolation is that I'm still on a winning streak overall.
Dangerous thinking:eek:

I know you realize this:

All play is continuous
Everything is variance until many hands are played, perhaps 1,000+ hours of play.:rolleyes:

21forme

When I read your title, I thought they half-shoed you. Made me recall they got my number a bunch of times, but I just kept coming back with new numbers :grin:

Thunder

21forme said:
When I read your title, I thought they half-shoed you. Made me recall they got my number a bunch of times, but I just kept coming back with new numbers :grin:
:laugh: I thought the same thing at first.

21forme

I assumed it was the B in AC.
Once, I did get half-shoed at the B in LV. I think it was because I was very chatty with a high roller sitting next to me and they wanted me to get the hint without pissing him off.

aslan

Thunder said:
Damn Aslan,
You just proved my theory correct. I also find that I can't sleep at the B! Don't sweat losing.
Don't worry, I don't. It's just that I like to win! :laugh: