This IDIOT banned my father for LIFE off one post

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulieCA

QFIT said:
BTW, Carly Simon has denied the song was about David Geffen or Mick Jagger. "Knowing" something and "The Truth" are not the same.

Edit: And no, I never slept with Carly.
I always heard she wrote it about Bob Dylan.

QFIT

Also rumored to be Kris Kristofferson, David Bowie, Cat Stevens, David Cassidy and Warren Beatty. She had a lot of "friends."

Sonny

Just to set things straight, I am the idiot who banned Ellis. It was not based on one post, but rather his long history of terrible advice and bogus strategies. I am familiar with his website and his books. I am being very polite when I tell you that he is not a serious player and he has nothing valuable to offer the blackjack community.

As I said in the Announcements forum, anyone who is curious about his systems can go to his website. He posts on several other websites as well. They can also search this website for old threads about Davis. Here is an article from Blackjack Forum:

http://www.blackjackforumonline.com/content/nbj.htm

There is no shortage of information about his systems and he has numerous forums where he can express his opinions. It is very clear that he is not willing to discuss his ideas sincerely or objectively, and his history shows that he is prone to insulting outbursts (strangely similar to this thread). That is why I banned him.

Thread closed.

I am available through private message if anyone would like to add anything else.

-Sonny-

Status
Not open for further replies.